Need part

A contractor from Massachusetts says:
I believe it is called the vent arm or track assembly. It is not the crank or operator. It is the mechanism that the operator connects to that slides and pulls the sash back into the frame as it closes.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0635.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0634.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-0633.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not familiar with the terms you've given us, but looking at your photos it appears you need a few casement window hinges.

We have a bunch that may match up to yours, actually, though the best match will depend on your measurements. Start by looking at our 36-023HD, 36-024HD, 36-025HD, 36-026HD, and 36-028HD. We have others, as well, which you can see here at the top of the page. Let me know what you think!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at