Need part

Home Owner from USA
Dec 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Hello,

I don't know what this part is called but I need several of these that are missing from my crank out windows. Other parts on the window have the word "truth" on them.  Thank you!

Sylvia D.

IMG_1192 IMG_1191
2 user uploaded images
6 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Dec 16, 2020 3:05 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

We don't currently carry this keeper, but I believe we found a good match for it. Please give us a little time to have stock made up and I'll let you know as soon as we have them available for purchase.

One last note: these aren't made in black anymore. They're now made in a nice neutral color that will hopefully better match your window.

Home Owner from USA
Dec 16, 2020 6:43 pm
Thank you. I will wait to hear from you.
Home Owner from USA
Jan 5, 2021 3:58 pm
Hello
Just checking to if you have found the locking hooks for my crank out windows. Please see previous conversations.
Thanks so much and happy new year!
Sylvia
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 6, 2021 11:44 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Sylvia. We hope to have these in by late January. These typically take 4-5 business weeks to have made up, especially due to the holidays and quarantine. I promise we'll tell you as soon as we have them available. 

Home Owner from USA
Jan 6, 2021 12:05 pm
Thank you! Just doing a follow up. The white will be fine.
Happy New Year!
Sylvia
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Jan 19, 2021 10:28 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello, Sylvia! Please see the new SWISCO product codes 38-289 and 38-290. I believe these are just what you were looking for.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts