Need part

A home owner from USA says:

Hello,

I don't know what this part is called but I need several of these that are missing from my crank out windows. Other parts on the window have the word "truth" on them.  Thank you!

Sylvia D.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1192.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1191.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't currently carry this keeper, but I believe we found a good match for it. Please give us a little time to have stock made up and I'll let you know as soon as we have them available for purchase.

One last note: these aren't made in black anymore. They're now made in a nice neutral color that will hopefully better match your window.

Thank you. I will wait to hear from you.
Hello
Just checking to if you have found the locking hooks for my crank out windows. Please see previous conversations.
Thanks so much and happy new year!
Sylvia
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Sylvia. We hope to have these in by late January. These typically take 4-5 business weeks to have made up, especially due to the holidays and quarantine. I promise we'll tell you as soon as we have them available. 

Thank you! Just doing a follow up. The white will be fine.
Happy New Year!
Sylvia
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Sylvia! Please see the new SWISCO product codes 38-289 and 38-290. I believe these are just what you were looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.