Need part for balancer

A quick learner from San Diego says:
I have 25 3 KP Caldwell with 26" in length and 1/2 inches. I need a replacement please help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from San Diego says:
I just ordered (2) S385-26 option 2530. Let me know if I got the right part.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. I've narrowed this down to two possible channel balance Series: either our Series 380 or our Series 385 balances.

Now, as you can see, there is only one difference between these two Series, and that is their bottom shoe. The Series 380 uses the 15-005 while the Series 385 uses the 15-004. I can't quite tell what you have based on your pictures, though. Please carefully compare their dimensions to your own hardware and see which is a better match.
15-004 and 15-005
A quick learner from San Diego says:
Thank you Tom. I measured the bottom shoe and mine is 1 3/32 so I ordered the 385 series.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)