Need parts For Florida extruders windows

A quick learner from Orlando says:
For Florida extruders windows. Also besides the channel I need the vinyl parts to hide the channel the sun has turned them very brittle. Do you have such parts?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Is there any fitting or attachment on either end of this balance that you can show us? Can you also confirm the metal channel length? From there I'll do my best to find what you need. Thanks. 

A quick learner from Orlando says:
no fitting on the top other than appears they were bolted in and the bolt got bent.

The bottom has nothing and the connection to the window is all I see there.

This channel is 28" long. I have about 4 broken not the best design.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can help you. The company that made your balance went out of business some time ago. That said, I think you can use our S770-28 as a replacement. This balance has a terminal clip attached to the cord. Choose a stamp option of 28D, for a window sash that weighs 23 through 28 pounds.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.