Need patio door top weather stripping/guide

A quick learner from Vineland, NJ says:
Good Evening,

Attached is a picture of a patio door top weather stripping/guide I am in need of. I have a different door to service that is missing that part. It is a 4' door. Can you please get back to me when you have a chance on a price and availability. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend without knowing your specific dimensions. Take a look at our 86-001, 86-010 and 86-025 and see if you can adapt any of these to your door.
A professional from Vineland says:
Thank you for getting back to me Dave. Unfortunately the part I am in need of is the top guide/weather stripping for the patio door itself, not the screen door.
A professional from California says:
The channel that holds the rubber should be able to fit mohair weatherstripping. Mohair is usually a better choice than rubber anyway. I would measure the slot (or the rubber) and look for something here: cl/Wool-Pile
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Sorry for the confusion! On the topic of weatherseal, I agree with the professional from California. Our wool pile might be better for you. All you need to do is match up our measurements to your own in order to find the best match.
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.