Need pella keeper

A home owner from Highland Village TX says:
Hi

I have removed a pet insert that was glued into the left frame of my pella sliding patio door. The door never closed before and after removal I can see that there probably once was a keeper for the lock. I was not able to find the model of the sliding door and hope someone can help me to find the right keeper to buy so I can lock the door again
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Based on your picture, I would recommend our 89-029. However, I recommend match up the whole spacing on this part to the hole spacing on your door. Could this fit?
A home owner says:
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the recommendation. I notice this is for a Viking, do you think they are compatible with Pella? What about the Pella 89-039? I will need to check the measurements when I am back at home.

Best regards,

Ralph
A home owner says:
I think the 89-029 could match. Looks very close in term of measurements. Will let you know once I get it, if it worked
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Ralph, let us know! As for if it can work for Pella, I actually don't think you have a Pella glass sliding door. Pella glass sliding door hardware is very particular, and your hardware appears to be off-brand. I would double check to make sure you have the right manufacturer.
A home owner says:
I was trying to locate some information and indeed the glass does not show anything about Pella. The handyman who was recently doing the pet insert removal stated it is a Pella and the handle also shows Pella...but maybe this is indeed some customisation. Crossing fingers that this keeper will work :-)
A home owner says:
Hi Paul

It matches perfectly and now I can finally lock my patio door.

Thanks again

Ralph
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You're welcome! I'm glad to hear it worked out.
A professional from CA says:
Pella purchased and branded this model of vinyl door. It is not their design, but it is a Pella branded door. I have been to their showroom and saw this model there.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.