Need pin assemblies for "old" Leigh Full Vu bifold doors

A home owner from Seaside Heights, NJ says:
The stationary pins seem to be OK (although I should probably replace them also) but I need the assemblies for the parts that slide back and forth in the track - both top and bottom are gone. Can you please identify what I need to buy to re-hang these doors? They are quite old and don't match the newer doors that are shown in your video. Also, what is the reason for the cardboard? Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0378.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0380.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0381.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0387.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0388.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Greetings. Can you remove the pins needed and tell us their diameter, as well as the diameter of any caps atop them? Is there also any brand name on the door? From there I'll see what options we have for you. 

A home owner from Seaside Heights, NJ says:
The brand is Leigh Full Vu. I don't have access to the pins right now to measure their diameter. It looks to me like your product 21-054 might work for the top. What do you recommend for the bottom? (Even if you include a couple of different diameters for choice.) Again, what's needed are the sliding points at the center (top and bottom), not the stationary points at the far left and right.Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that without exact measurements, we can't make a recommendation. Your original pins are missing too many of their pieces for us to even guess at this point.

Please understand that these are pretty old doors and there is about a 50/50 chance that your pins aren't even made anymore. If they aren't, then we would need those sizes Bob requested so that we can check if we even have a suitable substitute. There's a good chance we won't even have that, unfortunately. Without seeing a complete assembly with all its original pieces, then the only way we can guess is if we have dimensions. 

In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here. As you can see, there are a ton of options, and these aren't even including the many many dozens of bifold pins that aren't made anymore. You could have any one of these. Right now, I don't have a reference I can use to narrow that list down.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.