Need plastic part of closet door roller

A quick learner from Utah says:
Where can I get a roller for a closet door - the part number is AN34124. I just need the plastic part of the roller - that's the part that is broken. The metal housing appears to be permanently attached to the closet rolling door. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet roller.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like the 23-199 Convex Roller, or its ball-bearing counterpart, the 23-225. See if this matches up. I am afraid the components of this roller are not sold separately.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)