Need plastic piece that holds bottom of the door latch in place

A quick learner from Palm Bay fl says:
White.. Not sure of name
User submitted photos of door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe to get your exact flush bolt, you will need to contact the manufacturer or supplier of the door. We do sell the 42-006, but I'm not sure if you can adapt it to your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)