Need plastic wheel for 4011/4012?

A home owner from Chicago says:
Hi Swisco! Attached are pictures of my mirror door rollers. The outer piece is stamped 4012 and the inner piece is stamped 4011. Do I have to buy the whole roller or can I just buy the plastic wheel which is the only piece that broke - the ridge/lip that hugs the pin that it's attached to broke off. The rest of the roller is fine. If I need to buy the whole roller, is the 23-041 roller the correct one? Thanks!
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I agree, the 23-041 appears to be our best match. The wheel by itself is not available.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)