Need plastic window glazing for Jordan windows

A home owner from Phoenix, AZ says:
Please see photos. I need to replace this plastic glazing on all windows in a home I purchased in Phoenix, AZ. The window latches indicate they are "Jordan" brand. I believe this is your product 55-192. Can you please confirm? Is there a substitute glazing product that you offer that will better stand up to the desert heat??
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3665EB9F-4FC6-4BB3-94BF-78D847C00844.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I agree that the side profile of your glazing resembles our 55-192 but it's tough to get accurate dimensions from photos. As long as your glazing matches the measurements below, you should be good to go. 

Most glazing beads are made of similar materials, so there's not a more heat-resistant option for us to recommend. Thanks for posting! 

Profile view of 55-192
Profile view of 55-192
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.