Need purchasing parts for sash window

A home owner from san francisco, ca says:

I'm having trouble finding the replacement parts for my sash window balance. The balance is 1/2'' wide. I would also need to purchase the shoes, top, and sash guide. Hopefully the shoes and top are standard replacement, the sash guide is very difficult to identify, so I've included some photo with measurements. Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window balance & top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Do you need to purchase just the nylon attachments for the balance, or the entire balance? Our channel balances come with the nylon attachments already installed. See our Series 350 for a possible match. Keep in mind that your bottom shoe appears broken, so you may want to look at an undamaged version of this balance to make sure you find a match.

If you only need the attachments, see our 19-002 and 15-004. You would also need our 62-005 rivet to install them.

As for the top sash guide, look at our 18-166 and see how well this matches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)