Need quantity of 6 replacement sashes. 2730 ISE

Quick Learner from Texas
May 23, 2024 2:34 pm

Hello

I need 6 sashes to match the ones in the attached pictures.

Number on the sash is 2730 ISE

Will these come with the plastic pieces already attached and ready to install?

Regards,

Carmen  

image image image image image
5 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob
Bob from SWISCO
May 24, 2024 12:01 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi Carmen. Yes, all of our channel balances come with the nylon fittings already attached. That stamp code actually isn't an identifier; it just tells us the balance's strength. To know what balance you need, we go by the nylon attachments. Now, it looks like the bottom fitting, or shoe, lacks any 'wings' or side tabs. You only provide one picture of the top attachment, but I believe it too lacks wings. Is that correct? If you're uncertain, send me photos of the top fitting from an extra angle or two to be sure. 

Assuming both fittings lack wings, this is either an S351-28 or S390-28 Channel Balance. The only difference between these two balances is the depth of that bottom nylon shoe, or its 'heel-to-toe' measurement. See the illustration below for reference. Measure your old balance's shoe to confirm what matches best. For a stamp option choose 2730.

Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S351 and S390 balance shoes.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts