Need replace knob that hold the screen in

A home owner from Omaha Nebraska says:
This picture is sideways. Sorry! Need to replace the missing knob thingy on the left window like the one by the right window. The knob holds the screen in place. No information on the brand of windows is available.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 61098636555__5D74B854-CFC4-4A2E-8F2D-2D3ACB39A5EB.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a screen clip like our 70-209 . This can be installed using your old thumb screw, but our 70-112 can also work.

How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at