Need replacement

A home owner from Mirror sliding closet door says:
Where can I buy this 1 1/4? nylon wheel size
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 54EEA9DD-8764-4FB3-A011-BD81B03CDAA9.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, it's a bit hard to tell if you have a convex or concave wheel. To me, it appears to be concave, so I would begin your search by looking over the 23-070 assembly or the ball bearing nylon wheel assembly, 23-086. let us know if these appear to match your current hardware.

A home owner from Mirror sliding closet door says:
This is the track. Does it help to determine what kind of wheel?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 788F673B-4B4C-442A-A581-0D305E3DBA41.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid it's still a little hard to tell from this photo what you have. Basically, if the wheel in your rollers have a recessed groove that enables them to slide along a raised track, then you have a concave roller, and the 23-070 or 23-086 will work for you. We're pretty sure this is what you have, but just double-check to be certain. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.