Need replacement Phillips latches

A quick learner from Tennessee says:
I need two window latches (philips); the pert that attaches to the sliding part of the window and locks it with a lever. The levers have broken off mine. The distance between the screw holes is: 2 1/8" and the overall width is:2 & 3/4". The name "Philips" is on the "front" of the piece and the word "locked" witha small arrow on the "top". HELP !!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 90-278 lock at 2-1/16" and our 90-301 strike. This combination might be the closest lock and face mount keeper available, since these Phillips windows aren't made any more.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)