Need replacement balance shoe.

A quick learner from USA says:
I need a replacement balance shoe.

Depth -
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think this could either be our 15-194 or 15-195, depending on the total width of the "T." Check them out and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)