Need replacement balances for 16 windows...so, I guess 32 balances

A quick learner from College Station TX says:
The metal part is 27 inches long. the markings are 27B then ISB then TJ

Can you supply these balances, and what is the price?

Thanks much
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can supply this balance, though it will have to be specially made. It looks to be a match for our S795-27, but with the screw tab replaced with a top hook. I will email you a special order link and price quote for 32 of these right now.
I'm a little nervous about buying 32 sight unseen...can I buy two now and order the other 30 when they fit the window and work?

Thanks so much for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Sure, that's no problem at all. I'll email you a new order link for just 2. Keep in mind the price will be a little difference since you are under the price break threshold for larger quantities.
A quick learner says:
Thanks, Tom! Balances are ordered. If they work well...I'll order the other 30..

Thanks much!
Tom,
Thanks so much for your help. The balances work very well. It's good that I didn't order all at once...the windows are different sizes. They look the same, but have different numbers on them. Since the other windows are larger and much heavier, I assume they will need heavier duty balances.

The next ones I want to order look identical to the ones I sent before except the number is 27D. Can you send an order form for me along with the prices? I need 4 balances to do these windows.

Thanks!
Barbara
Profile picture of Tom
Sure thing! I'll send that over right now. Thanks again for your business, I'm happy the original order worked out.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.