Need replacement bottom roller for sliding bedroom closet doors

A landlord from Los Angeles says:
Hello, Please let me know if I can purchase the enclosed bottom roller kit for my sliding mirrored closet doors. The only information I found on the current part is: VB-38 4 S&S. The measurement is H 2.25 , L 1.2.5. Thanks for your help. Regards, Ali
User submitted a photo of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe our 23-198 could be what you need. Carefully compare it to your own part to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)