Need replacement coil balance

A handy person from Ofallon, IL says:
Spring coil had number 6 or 9 engraved in it and housing had making that says down with an arrow. Pivot for had no markings.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211101_114554.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211101_114537.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211101_114544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211101_114518.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211101_114601.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hey there!

We don't carry your exact pivot shoe, but take a look at our 15-140 pivot shoe which uses the Series 150 coil springs. Carefully compare our dimensions to your original hardware and see if this matches what you need. 

A handy person from Ofallon, IL says:
The pivot show has not been compromised. I only showed the image because I was directed to and in my previous drawings with Sisco I was requested to upload an image of the shoe so as to better your ability to properly identify the spring coil needed. I only need the spring coil and couldn't find an exact match on the website and I was hoping that you could better assist me in getting them ordered. Please advise.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our Series 150 coil springs is our suggestion, which works with the 15-140 pivot shoe, but you'll need to compare our dimensions to yours to confirm that our shoe matches up to yours. If it does, please see the S150 coil springs. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.