Need replacement for casement window lock handle

A quick learner from Seaford, NY says:
Which of your replacement casement window handles should I order
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have the older style Roto lock. Take a look at 38-138 and 38-139. They both have 3-7/8" hole centers, so just check your own hole centers and the length of the "fork" to see which one matches yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)