Need replacement for damaged vinyl snap-in glazing

A quick learner says:
I need to replace a 107"-long section of vinyl snap-in glazing on my windows. I do not know the brand of the windows. They are about 15 years old. Photos are attached. Do you know where I can buy this product?
Thank You,
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Scott. See our 55-164 and let me know if this is a good match.
A quick learner says:
Thanks for your response. The dimensions of 55-164 appear to be too small.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... the only other thing we have that may work is our 55-192, though it still seems too small, with 5/8" to your 3/4" and 5/16" to your 7/32". Do you think you could still get it to work regardless?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)