Need replacement handles and locks

A contractor from south Florida says:
These PGT sliding doors have one handle on the inside on operational door and two handles on the outside (one dummy and one on the operational door. Do you have any thing along the lines of the square one that is in the PGT image?
Thanks for your help.
Thomas
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PGT.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PGT2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PGT3.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Thomas, thanks for your patience during this busy time of the year. Sorry, but we don't carry dummy handles and have no pull like the one in your photos. The closest thing we'd have is our 82-044 outside pull. Apologies for any inconvenience, and thanks for reaching out.

Thanks Bob. Can you recommend a lock set kit which will include the inside, outside,handles and locks? As you can see from the photos the locks are 5-3/8" center to center.
Profile picture of Bob

No, I am afraid we do not offer kits. All of our pieces are sold separately. For the lockset you're mentioning, our 82-229 looks like a close match. Take a look and see what you think. 

Profile picture of Bob

Have you had the chance to review the 82-044 pull handle that I previously mentioned to you? If not, take a look and let us know what you think. 

Hi Bob,
I checked out the lockset 82-229 and its a perfect match. Can you recommend a patio door handle set that has the thumb latch on the lower part of the handle as in the photo I posted?
Yes I did but that is just an outside pull handle. I need inside and outside. Will the 82-035 set work with this lock?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey there! I think I can help. Based on your photos, I think most of our 3-15/16" hole spacing handle sets can work for you. The 83-035 is a great option, but we also have 82-079, 82-069, and several others. At that point it comes down to personal preference. Let me know what you think!

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.