Need replacement hardware for wood bifold doors

A home owner from San Francisco says:
Need replacement swivel, pivot sliding brackets for top of wooden bifold doors
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We carry a ton of different wood bifold door parts that could be described by those terms. I'm not sure what to recommend from our inventory without more of a reference.

I think your first step should be to browse through our catalog page for wood bifold doors here. That way you can browse through what we have and see if anything is a match.

If you can't find your hardware, though, we'll need clear photos of each part you need out of the door and without obstruction. We'll also need dimensions.

Keep me posted on how you wish to proceed. I'm happy to help as best as I can.

I did upload photos to my earlier post/question. Didn't you receive them? My part is identical to the Sarasota FL person who on Feb 28 2012 was looking at part 23-214.

Yes, mine is basically the same part, but 3x as heavy- duty.

Do you have these parts? I need to buy one.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you had posted in another thread. 

The 23-214 is similar to what you have, but I'm actually not sure about its weight capacity. I think that's something we can find out for you. Please give us a little time to inquire about that and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! The the 23-214 is rated to support closet doors that weight up to 50 pounds. If your door exceeds this weight, let me know. We will do our best to research another option for you.

Thank you for further researching a heavy-duty version of this part. I believe the door probably weighs 50 pounds. Plus, it is attached to a second door by metal hinges. The second door hangs on the opposite end by metal pins.

The part we have is clearly industrial weight, not suburban closet.

Thank you. Vickie

Profile picture of Tom

Would you be able to tell me the exact weight of the door? If you think it's more than 50 pounds, we'll need a more precise weight range so that we can find something. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.