Need replacement hinges

A quick learner from Reading, MA says:
Hi- I'm looking for some replacement hinges for this one here. I actually need 4 and if possible in white or chrome.
Patent No: 3613151US. Part #60332-16
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

This hinge looks like an older version of our 32-147. Look it over and let us know what you think. Thanks for posting!

A quick learner from Boston says:
I have the same older antique 3/4" partial wrap hinge, also looking to replace mine for something in silver.

Has anyone tried the suggested 32-147? I need 40, so I wanted to ask before I order something that won't fit. My problem is I can't find hinges with 2 holes on one side and 1 hole on the other. I can't find anything with the correct number of screw holes.

In HINGE HELL right now.

Cheryl
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B2761237-708C-4E24-8524-4AB7E57FEDFE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 76DCC3A4-F15D-4F37-AD65-AF42C6ECFC5A.jpeg
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.