Need replacement latch and the inset part to catch the latch

A home owner from Evergreen, CO says:
We have a retractable roller screen on our Pella sliding glass door. We need both the latch and the piece that's inset into the door jamb. How can we purchase these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0342.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0343.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Please see o ur 85-016 and 84-225. I think you'll find this hardware matches yours quite closely.

A quick learner from Evergreen, CO says:
Looks like a match! Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)