Need replacement mirrored closet door track

A handy person from 93003 says:
Probably purchased these doors from Home Depot and manufacturer is likely "Contractor Warehouse". I replaced the original track in one of my other rooms years ago with a heavier duty aluminum one that will not rust. But having trouble finding one to work with a nearly 8 foot opening. I hope you can help. Also, can I use one that is concave in the center, but with the same dimensions and wheel channels? The one I have is up in the center and is secured over a wood trim piece. The one I have is white (preferred) but grey will work.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named closet door track 96in.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mirrored floor to ceiling doors.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The track you show in these photos is unfortunately not made anymore. The best option we have is something like our 23-240; the rails themselves are the same distance apart but the overall width is smaller, so if you have carpeting then the floor underneath will be exposed.

We also aren't able to sell these in 8' lengths. The 48" option we have will work, but you need to get two and butt them together to make up the size needed.

A handy person from 93003 says:
Thank you Tom. That explains why I haven't been able to locate a replacement track. I'm not sure how I will proceed at this point. I may be able to get by with the existing rusted track now that I have painted it and the rusted bottom frame of the doors, until I can afford to replace the doors. Unfortunately, comparable doors right now are nearly $1000, so I may switch to something else entirely.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.