Need replacement part . Bypass sliding mirror closet door tracks

A handy person from 92587 says:
Looking for White bottom tracks that have a raised groove in the middle, like in my photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16163446712479197987725454455897.jpg.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell your exact track, but our 23-271 should work just as well for you. Give it a look and let me know if you agree.

Please note that we have other lengths, if needed.

Thank you for answering our original question. If we do order your 23-271 tracks to replace our existing track, will we need to order replacement rollers? If so please let us which rollers to order & quantity per track.
Profile picture of Tom

I don't think you'll need new rollers, no. Closet door tracks like what you have and what we sell are each compatible with dozens and dozens of different rollers. The roller itself is not as important as the style of the wheel; that is, whether it has a concave or convex shape. As long as your wheel is concave then it should work with our track no problem.

Thank you again for your reply....however, I've tried to figure out if my existing rollers are compatible with your track 23-271? Please, see attached photos of my existing rollers...please advise if they're compatible with ordering your track. If they are not please give your roller part # to order with your white track 23-271, and if any additional hardware is necessary. Thank you for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210325_115404.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210325_115350.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I don't see anything about your roller that would make it incompatible with our track. Is there any particular detail that gives you doubt? Can you go into more detail as to why you don't think these will work?

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.