Need replacement parts

A quick learner from New york says:
The metal coil seems to be the only thing broken... but i will buy whatever i need to repair the window.
Can you help me identify appropriate replacement parts?

The white part that houses the metal coils is stamped with part# 801020.
It also has "#6.5" and "#7.5" on it.. which i assume is associated with each adjacent coil.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B3FB4A1C-F98F-4A57-A775-CCE137F23272.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B3325328-8DC2-4393-8102-42C022ED64C2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15C54687-1080-41DD-9112-F413929756F8.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, and for your patience while we looked into this. It's a good thing you only need the coil spring because we couldn't track down a match for that shoe at all. We may be able to supply a replacement for it if necessary, but for now I think it's better if you reuse it.

As for the spring itself, can you confirm how thick it is? If it's 1/2" thick, I recommend our Series 160; specifically, look at our S160-6 for the #6.5 and our S160-7 for the #7.5

However if your spring is 3/8" thick, consider instead our Series 165. This spring doesn't have any stamp/strength options that match your old ones, but we can work around that if this is what you have. Let me know!

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.