Need replacement parts for Milgard Windows

A quick learner from California says:

First photo is the Channel Balance for Non tilt Milgard Windows.

Second photo is the plastic "hook" attached to the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C230A15C-B3A7-4A1E-A30D-AC1465F411DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CACC4B53-D1D8-49E4-A95C-49C6411815A0.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. For your Top Sash Guide, we don't have an exact replacement; but there's a few possible substitutes. See our 18-009, 18-064, 18-127, or 18-188. Compare the listed dimensions with your old part and see if one of them might work as a replacement. I think the 18-009 is the best bet, but see for yourself. As far as your channel balance goes, we need more information to be able to identify it for you. See the video below. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)