Need replacement parts for casement windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 33E1317E-0BE7-4A71-876B-E0425EACBE36.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3AFC137A-4128-4F61-A26A-796364BE38E0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E748D67-AAA7-47C6-AEE7-97FB4AFE30DE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0BFF26C-4CA3-4AB5-B139-D5680C212884.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 86C15205-244F-439C-A93A-992FEB7CE6D6.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For the operator, see our 39-187 and 39-188. Look over the dimensions and see if this type match what you need. If you need a new Tie Bar, please remove it from the window and show us a picture of it in its entirety, so we can discern all the cone/roller and lock drive locations. We also need its length. 

A contractor from South Carolina says:
I have never replaced parts on a casement window, but it looks like to me the window sits on something that moves in my pictures I sent ,but does not look that way in the parts recommended ?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

What you're referring to I believe is the casement window hinge. See our 36-004-10. The hinge is, quite literally, what the window 'hinges' on and basically its support for moving outward and inward, whereas the arm on the casement operator is what mechanically pushes it in and pulls it back. Look at the videos on this page for further details as well. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.