Need replacement parts for mirror closet doors

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
I need new wheels for each door so a total of four and upper and lower track in white ..I will be repainting the frame on the mirrored doors to white . Each door measures 39w x 94h ?Please advise.. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5351C8DC-8F90-40FE-B9ED-A101701B2C61.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B5C2CEFB-9F6D-4D70-AD23-B0460BAFE4AE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EF3C1E46-73A4-420A-A019-3155D114035B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26AB09B0-8D31-4A6A-9311-8D1010B53D68.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us! This roller appears to be a match for our 23-198, though I recommend reviewing our dimensions to ensure that they all match up. If they differ in any way, let me know how and I can see if we have something better.

Dimensions for 23-198
Dimensions for 23-198

This is compatible with bottom tracks like our 23-272 and 23-271 (depending on what length you need). As for the upper track, I'm not sure what you might need. I will need to see a picture of both the track and the upper guide in order to make a recommendation.

A home owner from San Diego, CA says:
I did not have the upper track to offer you a picture. The doors were given to me without the upper track . Can you suggest what might work . The frame is 1 inch thick but the doors do not have anything in the top frame
Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I cannot make a recommendation without some reference. Would it at least be possible to see the top guide that fits in the track?

If there is no upper guide, either, then there is no way for us to suggest the hardware you need. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.