Need replacement pivot shoes and spiral balances

A handy person from Port Charlotte, FL says:
I need four pivot shoes and four 30" spiral balances with the green tip. Along with the tool to adjust the balance.

One of the pivot shoes is broken and in the pics I sent along. I want to replace both shoes and balances on this window plus have a spare for later. The spiral balance has a white sheath on the outside, do they come with that or is it extra?

These windows are 12 or 13 years old. My wife hates them because they're extremely difficult for her to open. I can adjust the tension on all of the windows (five) without having to replace the spiral balance, correct?

Also, is it possible to get the screen corners with the black lock clip?
Pivot shoes and spiral balances
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great question. Your pivot looks similar to our 15-212. Will that work for you? 

Moving to your balance. If you balance measures 3/8", our S900-30 spiral balance with a green tip should make for a good replacement. I want to mention that our balance tubes are made of metal and not white plastic. Our 75-006 charging tool would be very useful to have when repairing and replacing the spiral balance. Lastly, for your corner keys, I think our 95-264 screen corner latch is worth considering. 

Look everything over and get back to us with some feedback. I also placed some helpful media guides on this page for you to review for additional information. 

How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.