Need replacement rollers for large sliding Jeld-Wen window

A quick learner from Missoula, MT says:

I need to find two replacement rollers for the bottom of a large Jel-Wen sliding window. I purchased a different Roller Assembly but I now see that it is approximately 2 cm too long to snap into the two existing rectangular slots on the window (existing = 3.4 cm, new part = 3.6 cm.) I need to either enlarge the hole which I am reluctant to do or find a slightly smaller roller assembly which is 3.4 cm. as measure along the base. Can you help?

Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To move forward, we will need to see pictures of the original roller to review the style to compare to our selection. Thank you! 

Thank you for your quick reply. I am providing two photos (top and bottom) of the window roller that I need to replace. The rollers seem to be worn and do not rotate easily. The top (the surface with the rollers that are visible after it snaps into the metal window frame) is approximately 1.5 inches X 0.5 inches). The bottom (the surface that is inserted into the rectangular cut-out in the window frame and clips into place) is approximate 1 5/16 in. X 7/16 in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0407.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0408.JPG

Thank you for the pictures,

The closest in style we have is the 87-190 or 87-221 roller assemblies. Please review the dimensions to determine if you think one of these rollers could work for your application. 

Thank you very much for your quick assistance. On your recommendation, I purchased the 87-190 Double Roller Assembly for a large Jeld-Wen sliding window that no longer closed properly. The snap-in replacement rollers fit perfectly and solved the problem. The Swisco customer service is excellent.

Great to hear! I am glad we were able to assist with your repair! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.