Need replacement rollers for my 8 foot tall sliding glass doors

A home owner from Escondido, CA says:
Need 1-1/8" tandem roller setups for dual pane Windowmaster sliding glass patio doors circa 1990. Panels are 48"Wx96"H. Original wheels were vinyl tandem. Need the same, but in Stainless Steel rollers.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what kind of roller it is you need. Can you remove one of the rollers you have now and show us a picture of it by itself?
A quick learner from Escondido, CA says:
This is an original tandem vinyl roller off of my sliding glass door. They have been replaced About 2 years after door installation) with steel wheels. The tech happened to have a pair of stainless steel tandem rollers, which he installed on one of our sliders. That door is operating as good as new after about 24 years. Wheels are 1.125" overall diameter with concave groove. I think I saw on your website that you have the same thing, but with 1.25" diameter wheels. Not certain if that would work.
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
A quick learner from Escondido, CA says:
As an addition to my reply from a few minutes ago, it looks like it's almost exactly your roller Product Code: 81-174. Except I would prefer to get that in stainless steel. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! The closest match we have is our 81-173. Could this work for you?
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.