Need replacement screen door rollers

A handy person from Elmhurst, IL says:
The current doors were built in 1975. I am looking for 16 METAL rollers with the following dimensions:
Largest Diameter 1-1/4"
Groove Diameter 7/8"
Width 3/8"
Hole 19/64" (I can take a 1/4" hole and drill it out bigger to use the current center shaft, that is no issue)

Do you have a match for me? Please give the part number and I'll order it online.

Thank you.
rollers
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Could you be looking for the complete 84-018 Peachtree roller? Look it over and see what you think.
A professional from CA says:
If you just want an exact replacement, I would buy 84-091. Spread the sides and the wheel will fall out. Not metal, but good screen wheels are not easy to find without a housing. 84-104 is the only one listed that has a 1-1/4" metal roller. You'd have to figure out a way to break out the wheel and get a new axle into your housing.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.