Replacement "T" shaped tilt latch

A landlord from Boston,ma says:
I included as much information on dimensions as I could. I don't know if this is an internal or a corner latch. Any help is appreciated
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20200413-161318_Photo Editor.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200413_155820.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This latch is kind of weird in that it's a hyrbid between an internal latch and surface mount latch. I recommend our 26-408. I think this may be what you're looking for, but please review our photos and information and let me know if you agree.

A landlord from Boston,ma says:
yes that looks like it matches and specs seem to match. However how do you uninstall and install. It doesnt seem to slide out to the side and I am not sure how to lift it out the top. Is there a trick?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing. These usually install from the top and click in. If you look at the image below, you'll see how the hole looks when the tilt latch is out. The 26-408 has a kind of gap in the front that pinches around that strip of vinyl on the far right side. I'll also provide an image of that to show you what I mean.

swisco.com
swisco.com
The 26-408 "scoops" into that gap at an angle. To be honest, I've never personally removed this latch myself (it's already broken by the time I get to it), but I would imagine you would use a screwdriver to "unclick" it out of place and slide the back end out first. Does that make sense?
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.