Need replacement window balance

A quick learner from Arlington says:
I need 4 of these. It's stamped 2130. Measures 22" metal only not including plastic tips. I'm wondering how these mount in the channel. Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A3824E0-FEBC-4779-BD6E-FEC650898A28.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 43D6256A-BA84-4A65-89B8-58821C2B2C2A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 471E1187-9986-4110-AD32-B91BFEE1005A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7972940D-1D0B-4748-BDA3-36D1CA041C85.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E145B15-94E0-42BA-8C76-0C5BB1F5ED3E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our S351-22 to start. Go over all the dimensions, especially the depth of the bottom nylon shoe, to see if this matches what you need. You'll need a stamp option of 2130. 

A quick learner from Arlington says:
So I think I got the correct S351-22. But now I'm looking at the window track and wondering how the balance mounts. FYI - when I got the property the window panes were just floating in the window track. It looks like at the top of the window track, there's the take out clip. Its currently blocked (intentionally) by a screw mounted piece of plastic that prevents the window from sliding up into the clip. Am I right? Otherwise, upon inspecting the window track I dont see anywhere to clip in the balance. Does the balance mount on the sliding pane? I'm confused

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you show us a picture of this plastic piece in question? There should be no need for it if the balances are installed correctly; unless you mean the Top Sash Guides, the top nylon corners in the window sash. See both videos below. 

How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.