Need replacement window latches

Quick Learner from Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
May 11, 2024 6:51 pm
I don't know the brand of window and don't see any part number or marking on the broken latch. It should have a pointed part that retains the window in its track but that has broke off. The spring compresses and extends when the finger trigger is pushed in and out, this moving the pointed part in and out of the track. I guess theses are available in left and right handed latches? I would like a few sets.
IMG_8872 IMG_8873 IMG_8878 IMG_8879 IMG_8874
5 user uploaded images
4 Replies
Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 13, 2024 11:36 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello,

Your tilt latch resembles the 26-351. Take a look and compare the specifications below to your part. We've also related a few videos on this page to assist you. Thanks for posting!

Alternate image for 26-351
Alternate image for 26-351

Quick Learner from Harpers Ferry, WV 25425
May 13, 2024 1:27 pm

Thank you for the help! I believe 26-351 is correct, the dimensions match. I have placed an order for four sets. Have a great week!

Casey
Casey from SWISCO
May 13, 2024 1:39 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Great! Just let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. 

Quick Learner from Powell, tn
May 24, 2024 3:15 pm
Hey Quick Learner, did those latches work? I need the same ones if they did.
Jayne
Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts