Need replacement window lever/handle

A quick learner from Lincoln NE says:
What part do I need for this? Can I get just a handle or replace the whole assembly?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this handle cannot be replaced once it has broken off. I think we can replace the whole operator, though. We have a few different types that you can consider, I'm just not sure of your size. See our 39-037, 39-070, and 39-069 and see if any of these would work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)