Need replacements for this item

A home owner from Mishawaka, IN says:

I need these for my Survivor 5500 series double hung, vinyl replacement windows. They are the tilt in kind of window. There is no number or special marking on the part. There are two of these per each upper sash. Some have broken or fallen out. 

The windows were originally ordered through Lowe's & I realize that Survivor went out of business some time ago. Do you have this replacement part? I was able to order a few other window parts from you recently, so I'm very happy about that. 

Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC01098.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC01099.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC01100.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Unfortunately we are not able to provide an exact match for your vent latch. The closest we carry is the 26-33826-106 or 26-107, but we cannot guarantee a direct fit. Please review the style and dimensions to see how they compare to your original. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions. 

Alternate image for 26-338
Alternate image for 26-338

Thank you very much for the info.
This story has a happy ending! I did take your suggestion, and ordered a small quantity of Sash Stop 26-338. They WILL work with my Survivor windows! It was a tiny bit of a struggle to get the first sash stop placed (different configuration than the original) but I continued to work gently, coaxing it into the opening. After placing the first sash stop, I was a pro at it, and easily placed the remaining ones into my windows. My new sash stops work great, and are fully operable. I am so glad I found your company! Thanks for being there, and thank you also for excellent customer service from every department! Sincere best wishes to all.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC01336.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC01340.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC01341.JPG
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for informing that the 26-338 sash stops worked out for your windows. We appreciate the kind feedback and happy that we were able to assist with your repair! 

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install vinyl window vent locks
How to install vinyl window vent locks
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.