Need replacemnt pivot that fits a slimfold track that has an inside measurment of half 1/2 inch

A contractor from Eugene , Oregon says:

I need a replacement pivot or a replacement track.

3 ft track

2 very heavy MDF Doors

or a replacement track that is 36 inch long, 2 inch tall and can support 2 heavy MDF bi fold closet doors .

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry a track for metal bifold doors that measures 2" tall. With that being said, I see that you were looking at the 21-404. The 21-401 would be the 36" long version of the same track. If the specifications of this part match up to yours, I would recommend comparing the 21-001, 21-002, and 21-007 to your original door pins.

If the specifications shown on our product pages do not match up with yours, we'll need to see photos of your original hardware to determine if any other replacement options are available. Thank you. 

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.