Need ribbed window track not sure what type of window they are

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Ok here is the skinny. Older Wausau Home 25 years approx. Home has several tilt out window channels not working or broken. Took out part and measured length is 31 and eighth. However the stamp says 28HB. So really nothing is matching up on your replacement parts. Was thinking what you have to order is a 31 length but no numbers matching up. Please help
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0641.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That stamp is very peculiar, but stamps aren't product codes or anything. They just indicate the strength of the spring. In order to identify the Series, we need to go by its physical attributes.

I will need to see a picture of the other end of the metal channel as well as a picture of whatever clip, hook, or shoe is at the end of the cord. I would also like the exact weight of the sash.

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I have no idea what the weight is but almost 3 feet across so thinking heavy estimating 20-25 lbs. Its a ribbed channel with metal clip.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC02950.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's the top end taken care of, but we still need the rest of the information I requested. I also wouldn't recommend estimating the sash weight. In my many years doing this I've never seen anyone guess right. It's best just to get the exact weight to be 100% sure.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.