Need roller 21-717, 21-767, 21-718

A home owner from Phoenix, az says:
I am looking for the roller that isn't concave. I guess you could call it the male part.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. When I cross-reference those numbers, I get our 23-070 as a possible replacement. Is that correct? Is this roller for a closet door? If so, we don't have the 23-070 with a convex wheel. Could I see a few pictures of your hardware? That will help us determine the best possible replacement for you.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Just a heads up, I think I found something that might work for you. Please see our new 23-081 and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)