Need roller assemblies for this sliding glass door.

A home owner from Indiana says:
Door is in North River Homes modular. Door is approximately 6'x6',and is thermopane with plastic divider between the sheets of glass. The modular was manufacture in 1985. Both bottom corners of the moveable door have Phillip's screws in them with a hole above the screw. I can't see any identifying marks on the door. It's 20 degrees outside so I can't take the door out at this time.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid there's no way for us to identify your rollers from this information. There is only one way to know what roller you have, and that's by seeing it removed. I know it's cold out, and it can be a bit of a project, but there is no other way. 

If you can show us a photo of your roller fully removed from the door, I am confident we can recommend a match. You may also find the video below helpful.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.