Need rollers for ancient windows

A home owner from Pinetop, Arizona says:
Our windows are about 43 years old, and they are still fine with no leaks, but the rollers on a few of them have worn out. Unsurprisingly, we have been unable to find an exact match for this roller. Can you help us find something that might work, even if it needs a bit of trimming or grinding?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dimensions1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Dimensions2.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, this roller has been discontinued for some time and is not currently something we can get a hold of. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't believe any of our other rollers can replace it due to its unique shape, but if you wanted to give something a try you can see our section here.

A home owner from Pinetop, Arizona says:
I sliced the flanges off 87-168 so they would slide all the way into the channel and then used epoxy to secure them in place. It works well and takes only a few minutes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thanks for letting us now about this solution, we'll be sure to pass this along to other customers with this same part.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.