Need screen corner with roller.

A quick learner from The Caribbean says:
Need screen corner with roller.
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you so much for your continued patience. After extensive research, we believe we have found a possible replacement for this hardware. We are working on bringing it in now and will let you know when it becomes available.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 84-152, Sliding Screen Door Corner Roller Assembly.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)