Need sliding door part

A quick learner from USA says:
Need sliding door part
User submitted a photo of a mortise lock.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Based on your picture, I think you may have something like our 82-226. Look it over carefully and see what you think. You could also consider re-using your old face plate and replacing the core lock with our 82-218.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)