Need small parts to tilt sash windows

A home owner from Parksville NY says:
I bought double hung windows from Home Depot years ago. There are small metal parts (one pictured here) that have broken. I think they are part of the balance. THey go into a hole at the bottom of the balance and are inserted in a hole on either side of the bottom of the upper windows, and they keep the windows so they resist freely dropping when the bottom window is unlatched.
The balance has the code 22-3 hb5 cmc on it.
Can you identify this part? It is 7/8" x 1" approx (can't tell exactly the 1" because it is broken).
Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi, I listed a few possible replacements options to compare to yours. I would start with the 26-369, 26-400 and 26-412, but let us know if none of them seem to be a match. 

If you can get us a photo of a good pivot bar removed from the window with its dimensions, specifically the distance between the installation screws, we can better help you.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.