Need spiral balances and shoe stops.

A home owner from Sellersburg, Indiana says:
I am looking to replace the balances and shoes in my title windows. My rods are 37" with red tips and 5/8 inches in diameter. The shoe stop is the part that I am having trouble finding on your site. I am not sure who manufactured my windows. There is some numbers on the back golf the shoe. I tried to capture them in a photo that I tried to capture. They are 200 c 805. There is a "3" stamped on the top of the shoe. Inside the metal camm is "A S 85017 8".

The shoe is 5/8 on the side. It is 1 and 1/4 inches across the front. It is 2 inches tall.

Are the rods that I will be ordering pre adjusted or do I need the tool to adjust?

I need 8 - 37" x 5/8" rods with red tips and 8 shoes. Please let me know what part numbers I should order. Thank you for your time.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the spiral balance, I recommend our Series 600 spiral-type balance. As for the shoe, we don't have an exact match but our 15-047 has the same dimensions. Customers have also used this in the past to replace shoes similar to your own.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)